[bksvol-discuss] Re: need help please

  • From: "Martha Rafter" <mlhr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 09:16:08 -0500

Hi Lisa,
   I’m sure that there are plenty of credits available for Amber.  Madeleine
has all of that information and will take care of any transfer of credits.  HTH!
Marty

          From: Martha Rafter <mlhr@xxxxxxx>
          To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 5:53 AM

          Hi Nimit,
             You certainly don't need to feel badly about your lack of credits.
          Remember that all of us started out exactly as you are doing now.
          Congratulations on your $10.00!  Donating it is awesome!
          Marty