[bksvol-discuss] need for more validators

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 11:29:40 -0400

Evan I agree with you. We are going to need more validators over time. Some current validators will need breaks, get ill, go on vacation and so on. We have always been short of validators particularly those interested in doing things like fixing up dates in history texts and reading through textbooks.

E.