[bksvol-discuss] mystery wish list

  • From: Lynn Zelvin <lynn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 04:25:25 -0500

In case any of the mystery lovers on this list who do scanning are into wish gratification, S.J. Rozan is a writer we only have 4 books by and I've really wished for more by her. Then, books by Dana Stabenow, who we have more by but not even half what she's written. Also, my aunt Elizabeth Zelvin's second book "Death Will Help You Leave Him." And no, she doesn't give me copies - I'm hoping someone can get it from a library.

Lynn