[bksvol-discuss] my updated scanning list

  • From: "Virginia Tallman" <tallman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 07:24:17 -0700

My updated list for completed and to be scanned if Cindy can update the
scanning list

The Qualinesti  by Paul B. Thompson & Tonya Carter is complete and in the
library

The Chosen by Chaim Potok is complete and in the library

Book of Lights by Chaim Potok is complete and in the library

In the Beginning by Chaim Potok was submitted .. and in the approval process

I am scanning

The Terminal Man by Michael Crichton-fiction

Rogue Warrior-Task Force Blue by Richard Marcinko and John Weisman-fiction

Thanks

Virginia Tallman