[bksvol-discuss] Re: more on the book & Hawaii

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 14:37:12 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Kelly, for all the info. What fun for Carrie
to go to a wedding in Hawaii!!

It may be that the book just isn't in the libraries
yet if it's 2005. I've found thatit sometimes takes a
while, and at other times, like with Harry Potter,
they get it right away-- or, as with Harry Potter,
they list the book in the catalog but it isn't
available for months. I signed up for HP in February,
but, as you know, it wasn't published until Aug? July?
Jne? I've forgotten already. Anyway, I finally got it
last week.

I did learn several things from your question about
your book, though--like not making assumptions and
dong an incomplete search. :-)

Cindy