[bksvol-discuss] Re: missing synopsis

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 09:52:50 -0500

Hi Dan,

I would suspect that the books of which you speak, are the publisher quality ones coming directly from the publisher. It would seem in those cases the books are being converted to Daisy by a Bookshare program and automatically posted, thus no synopsis. Further, ala the books from O'Reilly, Brf files don't seem to be generated as well.

Dave

At 09:15 AM 2/18/2008, you wrote:
Hi Bookshare staff,

I noticed that a large percentage of the newest books placed in the collection have no synopsis at all. Aren't we supposed to give a synopsis?
Thanks.