[bksvol-discuss] Re: missing books in the Mary Russell series

  • From: "Shayla Parker" <shaylakey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 10:15:33 -0400

No worries, I'm sure the books will get scanned eventually. Audible
won't help me, partly because I have a neurotic need to read series
books always in order, and partly because I don't have a membership
anymore. Thanks for the info, though.

On 5/16/07, Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Hi, Sue.  I do know that some of our members cannot hear
>audiobooks.  (smile)  I don't know if Shayla can hear or not.  I
>posted about one of the books being on Audible because were I in her
>place, I would want to know that the book is already available in
>one accessible format in case she can use it.  I hope I didn't come
>across as trying to discourage anyone from scanning the books in
>this series.

"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today!" Will Rogers
Monica Willyard, rhyami@xxxxxxxxx
Add rhyami to your Skype if you'd like to chat.