[bksvol-discuss] Re: member requests books missing from series.The Australians

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 02:25:46 -0400

These are the names of the books by William Stuart Long:

Australians
1. The Exiles (1979)
2. The Settlers (1980)
3. The Traitors (1981)
4. The Explorers (1982)
5. The Adventurers (1983)
6. The Colonists (1984)
7. The Gold Seekers (1985)
8. The Gallant (1986)
9. The Empire Builders (1987)
10. The Seafarers (1988)
11. The Nationalists (1989)
12. The Imperialists (1990)

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading:  Starvation Lake by Bryan Gruley