[bksvol-discuss] Re: long synopsis, what kind of file?

  • From: "Lisa Belville" <hunter123@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 09:49:35 -0500

Hi, Lissi.

What I do is write a short synopsis or a long synopsis if there isn't one.  I
use MS Word so I can use the word count and spell check.  Word uses *.doc as
the default file type whenever anything is saved, so if you're just going to
use Word and you didn't want to change the file format, this would be the
easiest and quickest way to save the synopsis.  Then, when you're ready to
upload, you just open that file and select the text you need, copy it to the
clipboard, and paste it into the appropriate field.

Personally, I don't see any advantages to saving in TXT or RTF in this
instance, but that's just my opinion.  <smiles>

Lisa