[bksvol-discuss] Re: list of submits

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 11:03:12 EST

The history is still there. It's just less obvious and is harder to find.
Click the title of the book. On the page you are taken to there is another link
to the history, but it is kind of far down the page so you might have to look
for it for a while.

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] list of submits
Date:
1/18/2009 5:07:53 AM Eastern Standard Time
From:
thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

It used to be called step 1. Now i think it is called "check in".
Along with the name change and changes in sorting options and number
of books shown per page, there seems to be another change. The
history of who worked on a book, who validated (proof read) it seems
to be gone.

So if somebody's book is returned there because the time ran out,
another volunteer is not going to know that and may very well take
the book. Before we could see dates of validating and could know, for
instance, that a book i was working on was just returned to the old
step 1. People could then do me the courtesy of leaving it there for
a day or so so I could grab it. Now there is no such opportunity.

What are the advantages of this new step 1?

E.

steps!
cemailfooterNO62)