[bksvol-discuss] Re: kursweil and optimized scanning

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 20:58:18 -0700

Sorry, Shelley, I don't follow you here. I don't see the connection between junk characters near the spine and the dust jacket. If they came at the outer edge of one page or the other, I would see what you are talking about, but not at the spine.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>