[bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted Yesterdays Spy

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 21:57:55 -0700

Hi Carrie,

Thanks for the heads up. I checked before I read it and sent it in. Don't know how I missed it but no big problem. Next time I'll really check it out thoroughly.

Thanks for letting me know.

Bud

At 09:47 PM 5/24/2007, you wrote:
Hi Bud,

Yesterday's Spy already in the collection with an excellent rating. Is yours an improved version?

Just curious, Carrie

Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Gang,

I just sent in Yesterday's Spy by Len Deighton. It's about 390 pages
and I spell checked it and deleted the headers and it's pretty
clean. Should be easy validating.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California