[bksvol-discuss] just submitted Pardon my Spanglish~

  • From: "Donna Goodin" <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 17:20:46 -0400

Hi all,

This book, Pardon my Spanglish, by Comedian Bill Santiago, is hilariously
funny!  He talks about how Spanglish works, it's many and varied uses, and
throws in lots of humorous cultural anecdotes.  I did a fair amount of
clean-up, but can't swear you won't find errors.  I would also suggest that
the validator should probably be someone pretty familiar with Spanish.  The
book is written for English speakers, but contains a lot of Spanish.  I do
speak spanish, so if anyone wants to validate it and has questions, feel
free to let me know.

Best,

Donna