[bksvol-discuss] just submitted Elements of Witchcraft

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 11:30:56 -0400

I just submitted Elements of Witchcraft: Natural Magick for Teens" by "Ellen
Dugan".
In this book, Dugan writes for a teen audience.  this book talks about magickal
ethics, the elements and how to use them, and how magick will change your life,
if you believe, and let it.  There are many resources, including an extensive
reading list, index and a journal throughout the book where you can pen your
thoughts.
Note: Magickal is the correct spelling in the title and throughout the book.
Enjoy.
Amber
Book blog:
John Adams