[bksvol-discuss] Re: just finished

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 13:47:37 -0700

You can submit them whenever you want, but I like your idea of doing them all at once. For people who like the series, they can download all of them and read them just as fast as they like without having to wait for the next installment. But it's really your decision as to when you want to submit them.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>