[bksvol-discuss] Re: intro and a few questions

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 11:54:43 -0800 (PST)

Sarah, and Mayrie;

I cannot pull your email from your message unfortunately, Sarah, so I need to
write via the list.  Feel free to email me at vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  I did not
think Text Edit was sophisticated enough to edit at a Bookshare level, but I
can
try and look at it.  I use  Microsoft Word or Pages, preferably Word since
Pages
does funky things in RTF.  Unless there are more Mac users here, we can take
this private so as to not clog the list with confusing things.  Pages, does,
though, eliminate page breaks, but in a replaceable way that can,
unfortunately,
add additional page breaks.  It can get a little dicey if not in Word, in my
experience.
 Valerie

Keep up with Nichole's recovery: