[bksvol-discuss] Re: interesting.. the donkey got nabbed

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 22:39:39 -0800 (PST)

Me, too.  But you'll be able to read the  book, won't
you, with the proper formatting? With whatever reader
you have?

I'll keep checking to see if it gets to the download
list again, and it so I'll let you know.  I suspect
the person is not on this list, and might reject
rather than release it. Maybe you'd like to scan it,
or do you only validate?

Cindy

. I'll still get the