[bksvol-discuss] Re: index question

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 11:57:09 -0500

I think when this came up a year ago several of us decided to do space hyphen
space before indents on sublistings in  indeces so it would present better for
visual readers, knowing blind readers would do a word search.  Many people with
dyslexia or severe physical impairments cannot type word searches easily, so it
is the least harmful solution.

Valerie