[bksvol-discuss] Re: incorrect book name

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 16:14:46 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you for that explanation. I know there is a
place for comments when one rejects, to explain why.
I'm glad to know that the administrators read the
commments when the book is accepted, too, and that
it's only after that, when the book is put into the
collection, that the comments are not included -- so
if we have something we want the readers to know about
we have to put it into the long synopsis. I
misunderstood, or drew the wrong conclusion.

Cindy

--- Sarah Van Oosterwijck

http://mail.yahoo.com