[bksvol-discuss] Re: idiot guides WAS: Can anyone tell me what to expect?

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 11:33:38 -0400

Do you know which book that was? I think I did one years ago where I used
words instead of the icons but it was years and years ago and I couldn't
remember if I tried which book it was.

I was listening to one last week and it just said what the icons stood
> for but not identification of icons and no identification when it was
> reading icon notes. I was losing my mind. I gave up finally. Need to
> go report that one.
>
> --
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Sisterhood Everlasting by  Ann Brashares