[bksvol-discuss] Re: identical

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 21:41:58 -0700

Cindy, I will be happy to scan it for you if you're sure you want to validate. But before I do, get a good look at the book and see if you think it will work. There is a lot more besides broken sentences such as the size and type of print and its placement on the page. I won't start scanning until I hear from you. The ISBN of the book I have is 978-1-4169-5005. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Cindy Rosenthal" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>

From: Jill O'Connell <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] identical
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, October 27, 2008, 5:32 PM
Sorry, but I won't be scanning Identical by Ellen
Hopkins. It is written in
a choppy style as if written by a teenager and this would
take too much
looking at the book to see if words were really missing or
whether this was
intentional. jill

line.  To get a list of available commands, put the word
'help' by itself in the subject line.