[bksvol-discuss] Re: hold for Jill O - Hotel on Corner of Bitter and Sweet

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 02:59:41 -0700

Hi Rik,

        The "hold for" is supposed to be inserted into the title field of
the book submission form.  When the data base fills in the author and title
and synopses for you, you can edit the title field and insert the "hold
for."  It doesn't matter in the least what you call the file.  Though common
sense tells us that we should call the file of a book by its name, we could,
in fact, call it Campbell's Soup, or something else equally ridiculous and
it would be accepted.

Mayrie