[bksvol-discuss] Re: help with garbled pages

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 12:13:05 -0700 (PDT)

my library has the book-  IS your published by penguin, 2007? one of these ISBN
numbers? If so, I can get the book next Tuesday, I think. It's supposedly in my
branch but I'll put a hold on it in case someone takes it out in the
meantime.They sounds like interesting books. I'll have to add them to my list
of books to read--or maybe I'll keep reading it after I send you your
pages--the age-old plaint--so many books, so little little time

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: