[bksvol-discuss] Re: help downloading Bookshare daisies to my computer

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 21:11:26 -0400

Dear Netta,

I just saw your offer of help this evening because my computer is sending some
Bookshare posts to the junk folder. Would you please email me off list at
airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx I haven’t got the knack for unzipping books using
Windows 7, though it was easy with Windows XP. I’ll be checking the junk folder
in case you have answered. Thank you in advance.

Always with love,

Lissi