[bksvol-discuss] headers and page numbers

  • From: Cindy R <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 14:39:45 -0700 (PDT)

Supposedly bookshare automatically strips the repeated
chapter and book title headers. However, I do what
Satauna does, i.e., leave the page number at the top
of the page (unless it happens to be at the bootom of
the page)and strip the header. I've found that if I'm
careful and copy the header with whatever
mis-spellings and spaces are there and then replace
with nothing, that gets rid of a lot of them without
eliminating the titles where they belong. In earlier
discussion when the subject came up, we were told, for
top page numbers, thenumber, a line space, and then
text (or two lines spaces if one wants); if the page
number is at the bottom of the page, it would be text,
line space, page number, then the page break.