[bksvol-discuss] Re: has anyone seen this

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 18:23:04 -0600

I've seen that too. I've seen several books that have been scanned and
proofread by the same person, which I don't understand. Whenever I see one
of my submissions on the list of books ready for check out, it says "Not
allowed". So, I'm curious how this Worth person, and some other people, are
able to do this.

Shannon
"The different among us tell our stories because we are all only human and
so much need a witness to the truth,"
Claudia Bepko