[bksvol-discuss] Re: harper's gift for Kim, Daria, Music lovers and all

  • From: "Kim Loftis" <kll2277@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 15:30:45 -0400

Dear Lissi,

Oh, wow!!!  I'm so deeply touched by your beautiful post and your
ever-so-thoughtful gift.  It was Celtic harp music that brought me to the harp
in the first place, so I have no doubt that this beautiful book will serve as a
continuous wellspring of inspiration as I travel this path as a beginning
harpist.

Abundant gratitude to you and to Evan for making this available!!!  I'm deeply
moved by your sharing, and will send you a personal note off-list in the next
few days.  You definitely sound like a kindred spirit after my own heart.
*smile*

Hugs and Thanks,