[bksvol-discuss] got all 5 WW I books by Anne Perry now and will be submitting

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 15:28:04 -0400

Hi all,

Ok, my wife and I now have all 5 of these books. It turns out that the third one is the one we already have in the collection.

I have the first 2 scanned in and am scanning the fifth. I would have scanned the fourth next but my wife picked it up and is now deep into it and so I have to wait for her to finish the book. ;-))

My family and I will be traveling over the coming weekend and so I will be having lots of time to clean them up and will be submitting them sometime during the week of Monday the 22nd of October.

I just wanted to let everyone know about this so you wouldn't spend money or time on it. ;-))