[bksvol-discuss] Re: fossilizing fossil follies

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 14:42:53 -0500

Hi Laurie,

Here are your Answers, smile.

First of all, all the questions have Q infront of them the answers A: smile.

Second, the joke about eggs reads
What do you get if you break

a brachio saurus egg?

A really big omelet.

And

Why did dinosaurs enjoy the day they died?

Because it was the living end.

Let me know if you have any other questions, have discovered something about the Optibook while going through this, Grayscale and400 dPI do not work well with it.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lori" <lori@xxxxxxxxxxxx>