[bksvol-discuss] Re: formatting in a textbook

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 04:34:13 -0700

Hi, Valerie, I remember when I had to do fill in the blank exercises and
this is how they looked in my text books. If there are instructions to fill
in the blank before the exercise, you're home free. Then I'd see a sentence
(Pardon me but the example is in English as my Spanish is laughable.). 1.
There are many geometric shapes, amongst which is the hexagon which has six
----. 2. Mary had a little ----, whose ---- was white as snow. I don't know
if this helps. Good luck and best regards, Kim.