[bksvol-discuss] for jamie and G. Cindy

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 08:45:03 -0500

Can you tell the semester is finally over for me?  I will be scanning the
following from the wishlist in the next few weeks.  Please let me know if
anyone wants to validate these.
Anchored In Love by John Carter Cash
Enrique's Journey: the Story of a Boy's Dangerous Odyssey to Reunite with his
Mother Sonia Nazario
In Search of Dracula: The History of Dracula and Vampires by Raymond T. McNally
and Radu Florescu
The Life of Martha Ballard, Based on Her Diary, 1785-1812. by Laurel Thatcher
Ulrich
The silent woman : Sylvia Plath and Ted Hughes / by Janet Malcolm.
Amber

Book blog:
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx