[bksvol-discuss] finally got confirmation of books added to the collection

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 18:52:59 -0500

I just got notification this afternoon that books I proofread and submitted
earlier in the week (The Bandit of Ashley Downs (Trailblazer Books #7) by
Neta Jackson, Dave Jackson, The Reluctant God by Pamela Service, and Cherry
Ames, Senior Nurse (Book 2) by Helen Wells) have been added to the
collection.

Three of my upcoming scans include Nichole's two library books: The Bobbsey
Twins and the Greek Hat Mystery (#57 in the series) and #3 in the Sierra
Jensen series as well as Sue Barton, Visiting Nurse.  The third book is not
first in the series, but it was so old that when I dropped the book behind
the bookshelf the glue separated the pages from the cover (the book is in
perfectly good shape except for that), so I'm going to see if I can use my
automatic document feeder on my scanner with any success on it. If not, I
may scan it at a later date and start with the first one in the Sue Barton
series.

Have a great day!
Valerie