[bksvol-discuss] Re: fair books I rejected are back on step 1 -- The Brat was unfairly 'faired'

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 21:41:18 -0800 (PST)

I agree that one needs to look at them, check them
out. I've taken some in which the first few pages were
pretty bad and I was thinking of rejecting them but
then the book started to be quite problem-free--until
the last few pages. grin So fixing it wasn't bad.

G.Cindy

<http://people.delphiforums.com/jamiecalton/Book_Requests.htm>

<http://studentpages.alma.edu/~07jmyate/book_requests.htm>

<http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping>

> Email to
> subject line.  To get a
> 'help' by itself in the

> Email to
> subject line.  To get a
> list
> itself in the subject
> line.
> > >>

> > > To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email
> subject line.  To get a
> list
> > > of
> > > available commands, put the word 'help' by
> itself in the subject line.
> > >

> > > To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email
> subject line.  To get a
> list
> > > of available commands, put the word 'help' by
> itself in the subject
> line.
> > >

> > > --
> - Release Date:
> 1/19/2008
> > > 6:37 PM
> > >

> >To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to
> >bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> line.  To get a
> >list of available commands, put the word 'help' by
> itself in the subject
> line.

> line.  To get a list
> of available commands, put the word 'help' by itself
> in the subject line.

at
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/