[bksvol-discuss] excerpts in the collection?

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookshare volunteer discussion" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 23:07:33 -0600

I just went to the new books list in the bookshare collection, and the first two books were An Excerpt From The Soul's Religion by Thomas Moore, and An Excerpt from Sharpe's Prey by Bernard Cornwell.

These books do indeed seem to be excerpts, and, the strange thing is they are only available in daisy format. Both books were submitted by the busy busy bookshare volunteer.

Are we in the excerpt business now? I just found these two additions interesting, and wondered why they are there.

Thanks.
Bob

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful,
committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is
the only thing that ever has."--Margaret Mead