[bksvol-discuss] e: Re: Planning to Scan, Kushiel's Scion

  • From: kelby carlson <kelbycarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 11:38:27 -0500 (CDT)

Hi, all,

I just took a look at Cushiel's Dart. It sounds like a fantastic book, so a re-scan of that would be great. I can also think of a few other books that I've been wanting to read and would love to validate. Contact me off-list if you're interested in scanning anything about Arthuriana or Celtic lore.

Kelby

Doomed Dragon

"It is not what we see that determines who we are. It is how we choose to see it."