[bksvol-discuss] Re: e: Now John's site, was Re: I really really wish you guys would take my suggestion

  • From: Courtney Stover <liamskitten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 14:34:24 -0600

Hi all:

I really think this URL needs to be somewhere on the bookshare site;
I've posted the link over and over and it doesn't seem to get archived
by most people on the list; I'm not criticizing, just making a point
*smile*  Maybe the complaint about book limits wouldn't come up so
much if the URL were more widely known about.  Posting this on the
site would also help volunteers who aren't on the list.
Courtney
P.S.: I'm not feeling well, so I'm sorry if this E-mail came across in
any way as snappish.