[bksvol-discuss] Re: duplicate titles

  • From: "Pavi Mehta" <pavim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 11:01:38 -0700

Hi Elizabeth and All,

I like the idea of sharing information with the list as opposed to one
individual, but I also want to respect people's privacy when they write
in to me or the volunteer@bookshare alias off list. The policy I like to
follow is ccing the list if the person who wrote in to me ccs the list
in their mail (as several of you do). Otherwise I send a response only
to the individual and leave it to them to decide whether they want to
forward it on or not. In cases where the info is of immediate relevance
and importance to the entire volunteer community of course I will draft
a separate note for that purpose.

Warm regards,
Pavi