[bksvol-discuss] Re: doc files on step one

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 13:18:02 -0700 (PDT)

But vice versa works. That is, if one  converts a txt
file to rtf before beginning to work on it, and saves
it as an rtf or Word file, the page breaks and italics
et al are preserved. I don't see, literally,any
difference between doc and rtf files. Except that
there are some doc files in the past that I have
downloaded and I have had difficulty opening and
saving as rtf. I think they must have been originally
done in Kurzweill or something other than Word and
converted.

Cindy