[bksvol-discuss] Re: courtesans and fish cakes

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 08:16:36 -0700

Hello, you sign yourself as E, this is Kim here. Nice to meet you. I think
you emailed me once. You are generally informative and I like reading your
messages. If I have this right, you proofread for Bookshare and I think you
use a BrailleNote to do it. Is this correct? Anyhow, I'd like to continue
corresponding with you if you are agreeable. You can email me at
kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx off list. Regards, Kim aka Ellinder.