[bksvol-discuss] Re: completing fantasy series

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 18:07:02 -0800

Hi, Ann, I'm proofreading a book by Melanie Rawn and I like her writing.
As for Carol Berg, I've never read her. I'd say try one or the other
author and see if you like their work. Asking if an author is good is
kind of hard because what you may think a good read might differ from my
opinion and vice versa. I like Rawn because she has well-rounded
characters and she tells a good story. Regards, Kim Friedman.