[bksvol-discuss] column identification on or off

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 07:53:32 -0500

I am scanning a paperback two pages at a time. Please tell me when I want column identification on, when off and how to check for anything going wrong. What indicates what? Perhaps this would be a good tip for the tips site listed below. Perhaps we can put a link to the tips site on the volunteer bookshare page or make it part of the other unofficial bookshare site. Thanks.

E.

At 06:17 PM 10/25/2005, you wrote:

Hi guys,
I had a few hours free and put together a very simplistic system for logging/sorting tips based on products. Feel free to check it out. If you decide to use this system I'd be more than happy to add more bells and whistles, but I don't want to waste time if no one will use it. Let me know if you have comments/suggestions/questions.

<http://www.jbrownell.com/bks/tips/>http://www.jbrownell.com/bks/tips/

Best,
Jake