[bksvol-discuss] Re: clearing out line breaks

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <kellhart@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 23:58:28 -0500

Hi Paula,
When I'm editing with Kurzweil I use continuous reading mode; I don't have
the patience to read line by line. I think it would take me 300 years to get
through anything that way. <lol> But I guess I don't worry that much about
blank lines; I haven't had many things that had many extra ones except maybe
at the tops and bottoms of pages. When I want to edit something carefully I
use my BN; I catch a lot more kinds of errors with braille than I do with
speech.
Kellie