[bksvol-discuss] checked out book on Kurzweil

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 22:38:53 -0800

I have been trying to open checked out books for proofreading on Kurzweil with no luck. I change to the correct folder but on going to files am told there are none in the folder. Tech support doesn't know why this is happening either. On Paul's suggestion I went to the folder in My Computer and when I entered the zip file was told that it was either an invalid file or corrupted. I have tried three books thus far and get the same message on all three. If any of you are using Kurzweil to proofread and are doing this successfully, will you please contact me off list and tell me how you are doing it. My E-mail address is jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxx TIA. Jill