[bksvol-discuss] Re: chapter headings revisited

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 19:38:21 -0800 (PST)

Sue, are you sure the page numbers were there when you
validated the book? I've validated quite a few books
where the page numbers were missing or corrupted,
along with the headings. I usually do a page-number
check after I've validated the book -- I read word for
word -- and find sometimes that I've forgotten to put
in a missing number or I've put in the same number
twice. In the book I just finished, I got so absorbed
in the story that at times I forgot to put in page
breaks (they weren't there) and had to go back and
insert them and the page number. I just kept reading
and reading. (smile).

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250