[bksvol-discuss] Re: changing of subject lines

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 20:25:51 -0700

Hi,
I agree one hundred percent. It would be so great if the subjedct line reflected the content so we would know which ones we were interested in and which ones to press the delete key. I've got no other complaints, it's a great and dedicated group.

Best to everybody.

Bud  At 12:51 PM 9/9/2009, you wrote:
Hello to all. I don't post much but I wanted to ask if subject lines could please be reflected as to what the body of the message consists of. I have been deleting bunches of them because they said I have a question please and thank you in the subject line. However, I just read a message where it gave a helpfulwebsite about acronyms used on the internet. Hence, if I would have deleted the messsage because of the subject line I would have missed this helpful information. Just a kind suggestion. Thanks.

Monica S

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California