[bksvol-discuss] Re: changing fonts

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 13:19:05 -0500

Well, I don't take the time anymore, as I said. The main point was not the size of the page numbers per se. I was just using that as an example of the fact that OCR software does not necessarily always render the page accurately in terms of font size, formatting, text, or anything else. At the time, though, my DP took over and I felt that I just had to fix them.

Evan