[bksvol-discuss] Re: can't get a book to upload

  • From: The Pardees <fpardee@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 14:21:47 -0500

Bud,
Make sure there is no punctuation in the file name you submit.
If the submission comes back you must enter the file name again.
Jim

At 01:10 PM 1/19/05, you wrote:

Hi gang,

I've had this problem in the past and have never figured out what is causing it. I've submitted several hundred books so it's not that I'[m new at it but here's what happens. I fill out all the edit boxes as usual and brouse for the title like I always do and then submit it. When it comes back it says there are some errors and to correct them and resubmit it. I go through the edit boxes and everything is ok except that the title is blank. I redo it and get the same results. As I say, this happens every once in a while and I sometimes just give up and discard the book. Any ideas>?
Thanks.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California