[bksvol-discuss] buying books list?

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 05:04:26 -0400

Perhaps we want to start a list of resources for buying swapping and selling books. The list can be on Jake's site.

Has anyone found the exact link on his site for the replacing of extraneous line feeds? Does anybody have ideas about what circumstances create such linefeeds when scanning? Is it software or settings or some combination or what? Perhaps we can warn others so this can be made to occur less.

E.