[bksvol-discuss] Re: bragging rights!

  • From: "Susan" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 23:40:29 -0500

Congratulations Bob! How exciting!

-----Original Message-----
From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2007 11:38 PM
To: bookshare bolunteer discussion
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] bragging rights!

I had to tell someone who would understand, so you guys are elected.

I got four accepted emails from support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx for my first four
books to be validated today.

I'm sorry for cluttering up the list with my chest thumping, but I just
wanted to tell someone who would understand the pleasure one gets in being
part of a service that helps so many.

Thanks.

Bob
the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."--Margaret Mead