[bksvol-discuss] Re: books-being-scanned-list updated 2/6/10

  • From: "Jim Shaffer" <jjs78660@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 19:02:50 -0600

I notice that "Renegade's Magic" by Robin Hobb is on the wish list, but it's also under the "Other Authors" heading as being scanned by Kellie H. However, it's not on the "Books Being Scanned" list. What does this mean?

I've been waiting to read this one for quite a while.

thanks
--
Jim Shaffer
Pflugerville, TX